Giant Couscous and chicken Stuffed Bell PeppersDifficulty: Easy
• 2 cups cooked Giant Israeli couscous (250g uncooked Giant Israeli couscous)
• 8 large red bell peppers, divided
• Oil Cooking spray
• 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
• 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon honey
• teaspoon salt
• ¾ teaspoon cumin
• ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
• 2 cups chopped skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast (about 8 ounces)
- Warm oven at high temperature.
- Line a pan with foil. Cut off top third of each pepper. reserve 4 pepper tops. Remove seeds from peppers and clean inside.
- Arrange all 8 peppers on prepared pan; coat with cooking spray. Broil 8 minutes or until charred, turning after 4 minutes.
- Place 4 peppers, cut sides up, in a medium glass pan or ceramic baking dish.
- Remaining 4 peppers Wrap in foil. Let stand 10 minutes; peel and discard skins.
- cut to dices 4 peeled peppers and Reserve.
- Combine couscous, diced peeled peppers, parsley, mint, oil, juice, honey, salt, cumin, crushed red pepper, and chicken in a medium bowl. Spoon 3/4 cup chicken mixture into each pepper in dish. Cover with reserved tops.
- Broil in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot.